Making Coronavirus (COVID-19) information accessible for all
The Health and Social Care Board is keen to ensure that everyone in Northern Ireland has access to appropriate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This site is Browsealoud enabled, this allows the content to be Read Aloud or Translated into other languages.
This page provides links to Coronavirus (Covid-19) information in different languages and alternative formats, and additional services which are being offered across the Health and Social Care (HSC) Trust areas.
People with a learning disability
People who are deaf or have a hearing loss
People who don’t have English as first language
- Browsealoud on the PHA website which allows for any of their content to be Read Aloud or Translated into 89 languages – https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/covid-19-coronavirus
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programme Resources available on the PHA website – http://pha.site/cparesources
- Bulgarian PHA Advice on Safer Shopping during Covid-19 video voiced over in Bulgarian – https://vimeo.com/415128140
- Romanian PHA Advice on Safer Shopping during Covid-19 video voiced over in Romanian – https://vimeo.com/414685126
- Bulgarian PHA Hand hygiene video voiced over in Bulgarian – https://vimeo.com/415985645
- Romanian PHA Hand hygiene video voiced over in Romanian – https://vimeo.com/415984545
- PHA Advice on Car Sharing flier in Bulgarian, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian – https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/publications/advice-car-sharing-english-and-translations
- PHA Isolate your household poster in Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese complex, Chinese simplified, Irish, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Tetum
- PHA COVID-19 (Coronavirus) poster for Pharmacies, if you have symptoms – translated into Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese complex, Chinese simplified, Irish, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Tetum. Other languages may be available upon request.
- GOV.UK – COVID-19: Stay at home leaflet in different languages
- GOV.UK – COVID-19: Guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
People who are partially sighted
Communicating with people with Dementia
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – General